Babies are the most precious gift a mother can receive from God. For the family, it is very important to capture the life of their baby’s first’s moments like the first walk, first cry, first stand, first birthday and a lot of firsts. And photography is one to way to capture this.
It is really a great challenge to photograph a baby because babies don’t settle with pictures. They are very playful and so busy with their toys. In capturing pictures of your baby’s 1st year, you don’t really have to be professional photographer to do this. However, nothing really beats the artistic style, quality and creativity of professional photographer who really specialized in capturing your baby.
To start with, you need a camera whether it is a digital camera, SLR, or even your camera phone. Here are some tips on photographing your baby.
1. Always ready your camera. Of course, every single moment counts.
2. Get low and close. Getting down to their level by kneeling your one leg or even lying down on the floor will extremely produce natural shots. Through this, your baby will be comfortable with the photo shoot. Getting close can also help you capture different angles.
3. Capture the emotions. Babies are innocent so their movements are unpredictable. Focus your camera on what they are doing and don’t let a single moment escape even if a blink of an eye. But sometimes, they follow what others are doing. If you want them to smile, you can smile at them first so they would follow you. What they see is sometimes what they will act.
4. Use natural light and turn off the flash. By using natural light, you can avoid having red-eye on your baby’s photo. But this is not a problem anymore since there’s a image editing software available already.
5. Make it simple. There is beauty in simplicity. Having complicated background settings can only distract the attention of your baby. Try eliminating this.
The most important thing in photographing your baby is the moment of capturing it so enjoy the moment and have fun with your baby.
Karrie Davis puts together articles for her blog, The Best Baby Blog Ever, so that her clients have a fun resource to find valuable information about pregnancy, babies, photography and even how to better photograph your own baby. She is a published author and wrote “A Little Baby Will Make You Smile”. Just link to www.babybphoto.com. Also, she is known as the ‘go to’ Denver Baby Photographer for Denver Baby Photography and the Premiere Denver Newborn Photographer. Check out her samples in one of her websites. Karrie specializes in Denver baby and newborn photography in Colorado.If you want to know more about baby photography, link to www.thebestbabyblogever.com and be one of our happy clients.
Article Source: EzineArticles.com
To learn more about a great online class, check out – Photography Master Class
For a bit of fun check out – Trick Photography
Want to see the latest and greatest photo equipment and reviews?